Missionary | Pastor
Missionary in Asia (Philippines) since 2009.
Kents is a dynamic preacher and teacher, living a life of dedicated service and commitment to God as he shares the life-changing message of Jesus Christ.
What we Believe
“Declare His glory among the nations, His marvelous works among all the peoples! (Psalm 96:3)”
We are fueled by the prayers and generosity of God’s people, with all of our budget coming from donations. God’s pattern is not only to raise up people with a message and a vision, but also partners in prayer and finance. When you give, you can have the confidence of knowing that lives are being impacted for eternity 24/7 through the preaching of the gospel. We invite you to join us in this work by becoming a ministry partner and making a donation.
What We Believe
- We believe that the Bible is the verbally inspired Word of God, without error in the original writing, and the supreme and final authority in doctrine and practice.
- We believe in one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious death and atonement through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, that faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and regeneration by the Spirit are essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life eternal.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of the Church, which is the body of Christ, composed of all who are regenerated through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Accountability & Privacy
We will exert every effort to honor any donation designation or preference you have stated. In certain circumstances, where the project is over-funded, under-funded or cannot be carried out in accordance with your preference, the funds will be used for similar projects approved by our Ministry Team.
We assure you that the identity of all donors on our mailing list is confidential. We do not sell or give away our list! We strive to be responsible in our management, truthful in our advertising, and cost-effective in our fundraising.
Got a Question?
If you have a question about our ministry, or need guidance, we’d love to assist you.